2 cups Roth® Ultimate Mac & Cheese shred blends
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 cup milk
¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
½ cup pasta, uncooked
1 cup broccoli florets, chopped small
¼ cup panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss cheese with cornstarch and mix with milk and sundried tomatoes. Mix with uncooked pasta and put mixture in baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until pasta is baked two-thirds through.
- Add broccoli, cover and return to oven. Bake for five more minutes.
- When pasta is fully baked, remove foil, top with remaining cheese, add panko and brown in oven.