Take your mac & cheese to the next level with shrimp, crab and Roth Ultimate Mac & Cheese shred blends.
- ½ pound pasta
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ medium onion, finely diced
- 4 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, diced
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay seafood seasoning
- 1½ cups half and half
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 12 large shrimp (31-40 ct), raw
- 6 ounces Roth® Ultimate Mac & Cheese shred blends
- 4 ounces crab, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; add butter, garlic and onions and sauté for 3 minutes until softened.
- Add artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes and Old Bay seasoning and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Combine half and half and cornstarch in a separate bowl.
- Reduce heat to medium, stir in half and half mixture and raw shrimp. Bring to light simmer until sauce starts to thicken.
- Slowly add Roth® Ultimate Mac & Cheese shred blends and continue to stir until fully melted.
- Fold in crab meat, add pasta and heat thoroughly.