Great alternative for breakfast or brunch sandwich.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 8 slices ciabatta bread
- 1 andouille sausage, precooked
- 8 slices Roth® Jalapeño Havarti
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 eggs, over-medium or scrambled
- Preheat panini press to 350° F.
- Butter one side of all ciabatta slices and place butter side down on work surface.
- Slice andouille sausage into ½”-thick coins; sear in fry pan over medium-high heat until cut sides are brown.
- Evenly layer 4 slices of ciabatta with Roth®Jalapeño Havarti, sausage, spinach, tomato; top with remaining slices of ciabatta, butter side out.
- Place sandwich in panini press and cook 6-8 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Place cooked egg atop hot sandwich, if desired.