Flatbread makes for a quick and easy side dish or meal, and with the Roth Ultimate Flatbread shred blends, you’ll be sure to have a mouthful of cheese in every bite.
- 1 tablespoon garlic in oil
- 1 flatbread, naan style
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- ⅛ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup asparagus, ½” cut sections, including tips
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup Roth® Ultimate Flatbread shred blends
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Spread garlic in oil evenly over flatbread.
- Top with roma tomatoes, then onion, mushrooms, asparagus and oregano.
- Evenly cover vegetables with Roth® Ultimate Flatbread shred blends.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.