Enjoy this primo primavera infused with Roth’s Mediterranean Raclette.
- ½ pound gemelli pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose Flour
- 2 cups milk, warmed
- 2½ cups Roth® Mediterranean Raclette, shredded
- 8 spears asparagus, blanched, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Cook pasta approx. 8 minutes, till al dente. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat; add garlic and stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly, for approx. 1 minute until the mixture is bubbly and seems to double in size.
- Slowly stir in warm milk, increase heat to medium and whisk frequently until sauce starts to simmer. After sauce simmers for 1 minute, return heat to medium-low.
- Add Roth® Mediterranean Raclette one handful at a time, and stir until incorporated. Stir in asparagus, tomatoes, artichoke hearts and cooked pasta. Warm throughout, approx. 3-5 minutes.
- Add spinach, let wilt and serve immediately.
- Variation: Replace flour and milk with one 14-ounce jar of Alfredo sauce and ½ cup of milk.