When French bread and Mediterranean Raclette meet, melty magic manifests.
- 1 12-inch loaf crusty French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1½ cups Roth® Mediterranean Raclette, shredded
- 8 leaves fresh basil, julienned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Slice loaf in half to make 2 long open-faced halves.
- Place bread on baking pan, brush with olive oil and evenly salt two halves.
- Top bread with shredded Roth® Mediterranean Raclette, basil and cracked pepper.
- Bake approx. 8 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.