Go Italian with this quick and easy flatbread made with Roth’s Ultimate Flatbread shred blends.
- 1 thin flatbread or naan, 6″x10″
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomato pesto
- ⅓ cup Roth® Ultimate Flatbread shred blends
- 1½ ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- ¼ artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 6-8 leaves fresh basil
- 15 leaves fresh spinach
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spread sundried tomato pesto evenly over entire flatbread.
- Cover pesto with Roth® Ultimate Flatbread shred blends and top with sliced prosciutto, artichoke hearts, basil leaves and spinach.
- Bake until cheese is fully melted, approx. 8 minutes.