Sweet, meet savory.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 ounce Roth Grand Cru®, sliced
- 3 ounces leftover ham, sliced
- 4 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Scramble the egg in a bowl with milk. Dunk slices of bread into the egg mixture and coat completely.
- Melt butter in sauté pan. Cook one side of each bread slice, until golden brown.
- Flip bread slices and assemble Roth Grand Cru, ham and cranberry sauce on one slice of bread. Top with remaining slice.
- Cook until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown, flipping as needed.
- Dust sandwich with powdered sugar (optional).