This warm sandwich pairs perfectly with a bowl of tomato soup. Chef/owner Marlin Kaplan, One Walnut, Cleveland
- 4 slices challah (egg bread), lightly toasted
- 4 slices Roth Dill Havarti
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach, loosely packed
- 1 medium tomato, sliced and oven roasted
- Place challah on a baking sheet and top each slice with Roth Dill Havarti; place under broiler until cheese is just melted.
- Evenly distribute smoked salmon, baby spinach and tomato on two of the four slices of challah. Top with remaining challah slices. Serve warm with a bowl of tomato soup.