Serve this at your next taco night. No one can resist this guacamole made with Roth’s Buttermilk Blue® cheese.
- ¼ cup sweet onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped and packed lightly
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup smoked almonds, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cup Buttermilk Blue®, crumbled
- Stir together onion, jalapeño and cilantro in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove skin and pit from avocados and dice; toss with lime juice to prevent browning.
- Add avocado and cumin to mixing bowl with onion mixture; season with salt and pepper. Smash together ingredients to create a chunky yet creamy texture.
- Fold in almonds and Buttermilk Blue®. Serve with tortilla chips or toast points. Garnish with additional Buttermilk Blue® and almonds, if desired.