These biscuits with Roth’s Butterkäse are as much fun to make as they are to eat.
- 10 slices hard salami, diced
- ¾ cup Roth® Butterkäse, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 10 pieces flaky refrigerated biscuit dough
- 3 teaspoons brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F., lightly grease cooking sheet.
- Mix together diced salami, Roth® Butterkäse and garlic.
- Separate biscuits. Push thumb in center of biscuit, almost through, and stretch dough to almost double original size to resemble a doughnut shape.
- Evenly distribute cheese mixture onto center of each biscuit; top with a dollop of mustard, chives and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes and serve warm.