A unique snack or filling side dish, this recipe made with Grand Cru is a fresh take on flatbread.
- 4 6-inch pieces naan
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic in oil
- 1½ cups Grand Cru® Original, shredded, divided
- 8-12 spears asparagus, grilled, cut in 1-inch pieces
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons whole pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400° F. and lightly grease cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Place naan on greased pan; coat each piece with garlic.
- Evenly distribute 1 cup of Grand Cru® Original across all 6 pieces of naan. Add asparagus, onion and pine nuts onto each piece of naan.
- Top with remaining Grand Cru® Original and season with black pepper.
ALTERNATE – Top with cured meats (prosciutto, salami) and fresh herbs (basil, oregano).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is hot and bubbly.