Made in small batches from fresh, local Wisconsin milk, our rich, creamy blue is delicately smoked over fruit wood to create subtle smoky undertones. Beautifully balanced, sultry, and seductive, Moody Blue®is excellent on a cheese plate and delicious for cooking.
Ingredients: Pasteurized cultured milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti. CONTAINS MILK.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container Varied, Calories 100, Fat Cal. 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (27% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 390mg (16% DV), Total Carb. 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugar 0g (0% DV), Protein 6g, Vitamin A (6% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (15% DV), Iron (0% DV), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- Gluten Free
- Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, red peppers
- Bacon, salami, pancetta, soppressata
- Maple syrup, honey, dark chocolate
- Merlot, Zinfandel, Porter, Stout, Bock
- Crumbling on steak, pizza, flatbread and classic Cobb and Waldorf salads
- Stirring into fondue, mac ‘n cheese, or polenta
- Creamy dressings, vinaigrettes, or dipping sauces