Serve this fondue at a game-time gathering with an assortment of hard and soft pretzels, pita chips and plenty of cold brews.
- ½ cup Pinot Grigio
- 1 ½ cups Roth Horseradish Havarti, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Combine cheese, wine, mustard and mayonnaise in a ceramic fondue pot and stir to combine.
- Cook mixture over low heat for approximately 7-10 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When the cheese has melted completely, remove pot from stove and transfer to a tabletop burner.
- Serve with cubed bread, hard and soft pretzels, pita chips, tortilla chips, pickles or blanched vegetables.