Grand Cru® makes for a tasty addition to this classic chicken Caesar wrap.
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⅓ cups chicken breast, cooked, chopped and grilled
- 2 cups romaine hearts, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 4 ounces Grand Cru® Original, shredded
- ½ cup Caesar dressing
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- In large mixing bowl, combine bacon, chicken, lettuce, onion, cucumber, tomato and Grand Cru® Original. This can be prepared up to 24 hours in advance.
- To serve, add Caesar dressing to mixing bowl and season with black pepper.
- Place one flour tortilla on working surface and place ¼ of the salad mixture onto one end of tortilla. Roll tightly, cut in half and serve.