Add the extraordinary taste of Roth’s Buttermilk Blue® cheese. Chef/owner David Burke, Fromagerie, Rumson, New Jersey
- 1 jar Spanish olives with pimento
- 4 ounces Roth Buttermilk Blue®
- Rosemary twigs, approx. 2 inches long
- Vodka Martini
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon vermouth
- Ice cubes
- Remove pimento from olive and stuff olive with a small chunk of Roth Buttermilk Blue®.
- Place a rosemary twig in the cheese as a skewer for the olives.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Pour vermouth into a chilled martini glass and swirl around glass.
- Discard vermouth.
- Combine vodka and ice cubes in a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain vodka into martini glass and garnish with several Roth Buttermilk Blue® stuffed olives.
- Serve immediately.