Use Thanksgiving’s leftover turkey for this panini that’s filled with gooey gouda cheese.
- 1 large baguette, cut into four sections, 4 to 5 inches each
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 8 slices Van Gogh® Natural Smoked Gouda
- 2 cups roasted turkey, sliced
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoon almonds, sliced
- Preheat panini press to 350° F.
- Butter outside of baguette slices. Place slices butter side down on work surface.
- Drizzle vinaigrette on baguette top; evenly layer with Van Gogh® Original Gouda, turkey, apple, arugula, onion and almonds.
- Place sandwich in panini press and cook 6-8 minutes or until heated throughout.