Have you ever thought of using leftover stuffing to make a savory waffle? Yeah, we did.
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Roth Grand Cru®, shredded
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Cranberry sauce (optional)
- Preheat a waffle iron. You can also make this in a hot sauté pan.
- In a bowl, combine stuffing, egg and Roth Grand Cru. Spray waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide the stuffing mixture into two portions. Press the first portion into the waffle iron. Close lid and cook until done. Repeat with second portion.
- Top with maple syrup or cranberry sauce (optional).