Crab cakes and Roth’s Dill Havarti make for the perfect East Coast lunch. Chef Tim Soufan, Not Your Average Joe’s, Boston
- 4 slices hearth-baked bread, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 basil leaves
- ½ medium tomato, sliced
- 4 slices Roth Dill Havarti
- 2 crab cakes (approx. 4-5 ounces each)
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 6 leaves arugula
- Spread each slice of toast with mayonnaise. Evenly layer bottom slices with basil, tomato, one slice Roth Dill Havarti, crab cakes, remaining slice Roth Dill Havarti, bacon and arugula.
- Top with remaining slices of toast.