A quick flatbread pizza made with Roth’s Moody Blue® is the perfect solution to a boring dinner.
- 1 prebaked pizza crust or flatbread
- ¼ cup fig spread
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ apple, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Roth Moody Blue®, crumbled
- Shredded arugula to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Coat top of pizza crust or flatbread with fig spread. Top with bacon, apple and Roth Moody Blue®.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Top pizza/flatbread with shredded arugula (optional) and serve.