Take your leftover green beans up a notch with some wasabi aioli.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons wasabi sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups leftover whole green beans
- ¼ cup Roth Grand Cru®, grated or finely shredded
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix together mayonnaise and wasabi sauce. Season with pepper.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss green beans in olive oil. Add Roth Grand Cru, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake until beans are crispy (approx. 15 minutes).
- Serve warm with wasabi aioli.