This creative flatbread will quickly become a family favorite due to its fresh flavors and easy preparation.
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup cilantro, finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pieces of naan, 6″x8″
- 1 tablespoon garlic in oil
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped or pulled
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 cup avocado, chopped
- 2 cups Roth® Ultimate Mac & Cheese shred blends
- 2 scallions, diced (optional)
- Combine sour cream, cilantro, salt and pepper. Mix well and refrigerate for one hour before serving.
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Spread garlic in oil evenly over both pieces of naan.
- Top with cooked chicken, bacon and avocado.
- Sprinkle Roth® Ultimate Mac & Cheese shred blends evenly over ingredients and top with scallions (optional).
- Bake until cheese is fully melted, approx. 8 minutes.
- Top with cilantro sour cream sauce when ready to serve.