Reinvigorate dinner with Roth’s Roasted Garlic Raclette cavatappi melt.
- ½ pound cavatappi pasta (4 cups cooked)
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 jar (15 ounces) alfredo or cream sauce
- 3 cups Roth® Garlic Raclette, shredded, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cook pasta 5-6 minutes, till al dente. Drain and rinse.
- In mixing bowl, combine pasta, broccoli, cream sauce, 2 cups Roth® Garlic Raclette, salt and pepper.
- Transfer into 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining 1 cup Roth® Garlic Raclette and bread crumbs.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes until top is golden brown.