Yummy BBQ sliders using leftover turkey meat - what more could you ask for?
- 16 ounces leftover turkey meat, cooked
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- ½ cup Brussels sprouts, cooked
- ½ cup Roth Grand Cru®, shredded
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 4 mini pretzel buns
- Scallions (optional)
- Heat turkey and BBQ sauce on medium low in a sauce pan until warmed through.
- Shred Brussels sprouts on a mandolin or in a food processor. You can also cut using a knife.
- In a bowl, mix together Brussels sprouts, Roth Grand Cru and mayonnaise. Season with hot sauce.
- Layer an even amount of BBQ turkey and slaw on each pretzel bun. Top with scallions (optional).