Indulge in this gooey breakfast bowl, made with leftover squash.
- 1 leftover acorn squash, halved and cooked
- ½ cup prepared tater tots or hash browns
- ½ cup Roth Grand Cru®, shredded
- 2 eggs, over easy or scrambled
- 3 ounces leftover ham or bacon, chopped
- Tomatillo salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In each squash, place tater tots or hash browns. Top with Roth Grand Cru.
- Bake until cheese is browned (approx. 10 minutes).
- Top with egg, chopped ham or bacon and tomatillo salsa (optional).