This flatbread is perfect for when you need a quick sophisticated dish that will stun.
- 2 pieces flatbread (approx. 6″)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Roth® 5 Peppercorn Raclette, shredded
- ½ red onion, shaved
- 2 teaspoons pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Combine olive oil and garlic and spread onto flatbread.
- Place flatbread on baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Layer each flatbread with tomato, basil, Roth® 5 Peppercorn Raclette, onion and pine nuts (optional).