Grand Cru® Surchoix
This washed-rind Alpine-style cheese is the best of our best. Only a few wheels of Grand Cru® meet the stringent requirements of our cellarmasters to become Surchoix. The deep and complex flavor makes it the centerpiece of any cheeseboard.
Ingredients: Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes. CONTAINS MILK.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container Varied, Calories 110, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (31% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 100mg (4% DV), Total Carb 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g (0% DV), Protein 7g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (0% DV) Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- Gluten Free
- Global Cheese Awards, England Gold Medal 2014
- World Cheese Awards, UK Super Gold Medal 2014
- Green County Fair 3rd Place 2014
- American Cheese Society 3rd Best of Show 2012
- World Dairy Expo Championship, USA 3rd Place 2014
- Wisconsin State Fair 2nd Place 2014
- Hazelnuts, almonds, and fig preserves
- White dessert wine, Riesling or Muscat
- Porter or Stout
- Appetizer served with cured meats
- Grating atop risotto or pasta carbonara
- A cheese course standout served with fruits and nuts