Grand Cru® Reserve
Our Grand Cru® Reserve is handcrafted in some of the finest, and largest copper vats in the country. We hand-select wheels of Grand Cru® Original for additional aging in our cellars. Only after 6 to 9 months will we bring the bold and savory taste to you.
Ingredients: Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes. CONTAINS MILK.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container Varied, Calories 110, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (31% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 100mg (4% DV), Total Carb 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g (0% DV), Protein 7g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (0% DV) Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- Gluten Free
- World Cheese Awards, UK Gold Medal 2014
- Global Cheese Awards, England Gold Medal 2014
- Wold Dairy Expo Championship, USA Cheese & Butter Grand Champion 2014
- Wisconsin State Fair 3rd Place 2014
- Green County Fair 1st Place 2013
- American Cheese Society 1st Place 2013
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2012, 2013
- Apricots (fresh, dried, or preserved)
- Riesling or Gewürztraminer
- Bock beer or IPA
- Omelets, frittatas, quiche, and soufflés
- Green salads with fruit and lightly sweet vinaigrette
- Grown-up mac ‘n cheese