Grand Cru® Original
Grand Cru® is our signature cheese. Made with the freshest milk in imported copper vats and aged in our cellars for at least four months. Robust and full-bodied, this award-winning cheese melts beautifully to become a cook’s best friend.
Ingredients: Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes. CONTAINS MILK.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container Varied, Calories 110, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (31% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 100mg (4% DV), Total Carb 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g (0% DV), Protein 7g, Vitamin A (4% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (0% DV) Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. KEEP REFRIGERATED.
- Gluten Free
- World Cheese Awards, UK Silver 2014
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2013
- American Cheese Society 3rd Place 2012
- Fresh apples, pears and grapes
- Almonds, figs and cornichons (pickled gherkins)
- Apple cider or amber beer
- Ham and turkey sandwiches and panini
- Classic onion soup
- A fondue building block
- Potatoes any which way — gratin, mashed or baked