1¾ cups Roth® Ultimate Firehouse shred blends
1 tablespoon cornstarch
½ cup mushrooms, diced or quartered
½ cup chorizo, diced or crumbled
2 tablespoons beer
Scallions, diced tomatoes, onion for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss cheese with cornstarch to fully coat.
- Add mushrooms, chorizo and beer to cheese and mix together. Place in large baking dish.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and cook until cheese is fully melted, approximately 15 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions, diced tomatoes or onions. Serve with pretzels or chopped vegetables for dipping.