Because why wouldn't you prepare a pot pie made completely from leftovers!
- 2 ounces leftover turkey meat, cubed or shredded
- ¼ cup leftover vegetables, cut small
- ¼ cup leftover gravy
- ¼ cup leftover mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup Roth Grand Cru®, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-12 ounce ramekin or baking dish.
- Mix together turkey, vegetables and gravy. Place in ramekin.
- Top with a layer of mashed potatoes. Press the cubes of Roth Grand Cru into the mashed potatoes.
- Bake until cheese melts and top is brown, approx. 15 minutes.