This simple side dish wows with Roth’s Grand Cru®. Chef Scott McFarland, Heidel House, Green Lake, WI
- 6 russet baking potatoes (skin on), thinly sliced (approx. ⅛ inch)
- 8 ounces clarified butter
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 16 ounces (4 cups) Roth Grand Cru®, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F and butter a 9”x9” casserole dish or six individual ramekins.
- Mix together butter and garlic.
- Shingle potatoes in one layer in dish. Liberally brush with garlic butter and sprinkle with one-third of Grand Cru® Original. Repeat until all potatoes have been used.
- Cover dish(es) with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender; uncover and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.