Roth’s Grand Cru® is the perfect melting cheese for this fondue.
- 1 clove garlic
- 1½ cups Grand Cru®, shredded
- 1 cup MezzaLuna® Fontina, shredded
- ¾ cup Pinot Grigio*
- ½ cup popcorn shrimp, grilled or sautéed
- ¼ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Rub a ceramic fondue pot with garlic clove.
- Stir together cheese and wine in fondue pot.
*Note: wine quantity can be adjusted for desired consistency.
- Cook mixture over low heat for approximately 5-8 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- When cheese is fully melted, stir in shrimp, parsley and lemon juice and let simmer for 2-3 minutes; remove pot from stove and transfer to a tabletop burner.
- Serve with cubed bread or grilled shrimp.