Choose between Roth’s Mediterranean or 5 Peppercorn Raclette for succulent or spicy quick appetizers.
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup black olives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1¼ cups Roth® Raclette (Mediterranean or 5 Peppercorn), shredded, divided
- 16 baguette slices, lightly toasted
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine pepper, olives, garlic, onion, oregano and half of shredded Raclette. Mix until well incorporated.
- Evenly distribute olive and cheese mixture over bread slices.
- Top with remaining Raclette cheese, oregano and black pepper to taste.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.