Sliders mean summer. Jazz up this warm-weather dinner with Roth’s Moody Blue® cheese crumbles.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces Roth Moody Blue®, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce for garnish (optional)
- 4 small hamburger/slider buns
- Preheat grill.
- Combine ground beef and 4 ounces of Roth Moody Blue® in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Gently form meat and cheese mixture into 4 small patties/sliders.
- Place sliders on grill. Just before sliders reach desired internal temperature, top with remaining Roth Moody Blue® and cook for one to two additional minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Place lettuce on bottom bun (optional), transfer sliders to buns and serve.