Using leftovers to make poutine is a good idea. Adding Grand Cru is an even better idea.
- 8 ounces ground beef, pork or veal
- ¼ cup leftover stuffing
- 1 egg
- 2 cups leftover gravy
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup Roth Grand Cru®, cubed
- Scallions (optional)
- Mix together ground meat, stuffing and egg, form into small meatballs.
- Place the meatballs in a single layer in a crockpot. Cover with gravy and cook on high for two hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice baking potatoes into french fries.
- Place french fries in a single layer on baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast until golden brown (approx. for 15 minutes).
- In a serving dish, layer potatoes, meatballs and gravy, cubed Roth Grand Cru and scallions (optional).