Good for breakfast or great for dinner, these savory waffles made with Roth's Grand Cru will please cheese lovers at any meal.
- 8 frozen waffles, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1½ teaspoons brown mustard
- 3 scallions
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups Grand Cru® Original, shredded, divided
- 8 large brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Preheat broiler.
- Place waffles on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, mustard, scallions, garlic and 1½ cups of Grand Cru® Original; mix well.
- Evenly distribute cheese mixture atop waffles and top with mushrooms.
- Top with remaining Grand Cru® Original.
- Broil approx. 10 minutes.
- Substitute roasted red peppers, asparagus or artichoke hearts for mushrooms.