Stuffed sliders never disappoint – especially when filled with Roth’s Grand Cru® Surchoix.
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces Roth Grand Cru® Surchoix
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 4 small hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- Lettuce, tomato, roasted red peppers and onions (optional)
- Preheat grill.
- Season beef with salt and pepper and form into 8 small, thin patties.
- Evenly place 3 ounces of sliced Roth Grand Cru® Surchoix in the center of the four patties.
- Top the four patties with the remaining patties and firmly press edges to seal. This creates a “stuffed burger.”
- Place sliders on the grill. Just before sliders reach desired internal temperature, top with remaining sliced Roth Grand Cru® Surchoix, and cook for 1-2 additional minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Layer garnishes and bacon on the bottom bun, transfer sliders to buns and serve.