Fire up the grill for these potatoes made with Roth’s Grand Cru®
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1½ pounds baby gold or red potatoes, ½” sliced
- 2 small Vidalia onions, 1” chopped
- 3 green onions, ½” diced
- 1 teaspoon chives, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 6 slices bacon, chopped, cooked well
- 5 ounces Grand Cru® Original, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cut butter into small pieces and put in bottom of 8”x8” disposable foil pan. Layer potatoes, Vidalia onions, green onions, chives and garlic in pan.
- Sprinkle bacon onto potatoes, then using half of the Grand Cru® Original, cover the pan with cheese.
- Top with black pepper and rosemary; cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Place potatoes onto grill and cook for approximately 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove foil, top with remaining Grand Cru® Original and keep on grill to melt and brown cheese.
- To prepare in the oven: preheat oven to 400°F. and bake for at least 1¼ hours.