A delightful appetizer dip made even better with Grand Cru and Honey Weiss beer.
- 12 ounces Grand Cru® Original, cubed
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ sweet onion, quartered
- ¼ cup scallions, finely chopped
- 4 dashes Tabasco® or hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- ½ cup Honey Weiss Beer, room temperature
- Combine Grand Cru® Original, butter and sweet onion in food processor fitted with a chopping blade. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add chopped scallions, mustard, Tabasco® and Worcestershire sauce; pulse until well combined.
- Add beer and continue to pulse to create a smooth, spread-like consistency.
- Refrigerate overnight or for several hours.
- Serve with pumpernickel bread, grain mustard, shaved red onion and a glass of ice-cold beer!