Roth’s Grand Cru® and MezzaLuna® Fontina team up in this tasty fondue recipe.
- 1½ cups Roth Grand Cru® Original, shredded
- 1 cup Roth MezzaLuna® Fontina, shredded
- ¾ cup Chardonnay*
- ½ cup ham, cooked, cubed
- Stir together cheese and wine in a ceramic fondue pot. *Note: wine quantity can be adjusted for desired consistency.
- Cook mixture over low heat for approximately 5-8 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in ham and let simmer for 2-3 minutes until heated through; remove pot from stove and transfer to a tabletop burner.
- Serve with cubed bread and/or pickled vegetables.