Ban boring and bland grilled cheese with this spicy and flavorful chicken grilled cheese sandwich made with Roth’s Ultimate Firehouse shred blends.
- ⅔ cup rotisserie chicken, cooked, shredded
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce, to taste
- ⅛ cup ranch dressing, prepared
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ⅛ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1½ tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 cup Roth® Ultimate Firehouse shred blends
- Combine chicken, sriracha sauce, ranch dressing, avocado and cilantro; mix well until chicken is fully coated.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low.
- Lightly butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place bread into skillet butter side down; evenly top with Roth® Ultimate Firehouse shred blends.
- Spread spicy chicken mixture on top of cheese and top with remaining bread slice.
- Cook approx. 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.