Simply top baguette pieces with onions and Grand Cru® Surchoix to achieve the perfect crostini.
- 1 small baguette cut into ¾” thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup roasted cipollini onions, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Roth Grand Cru® Surchoix, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Brush sliced baguette with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and bake for 5-7 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Remove sliced baguette from oven, and evenly top with cipollini onions and Grand Cru® Surchoix.
- Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.