Enjoy this rustic flatbread using leftover Brussels sprouts and shredded Grand Cru.
- 1 flatbread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup Roth Grand Cru®, shredded
- ¼ cup leftover Brussels sprouts, shredded
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons bacon or prosciutto, diced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Drizzle flatbread with olive oil and top with Roth Grand Cru.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients on flatbread.
- Bake until cheese is melted, approximately 10 minutes. Allow to rest 3-4 minutes, then slice and serve.